How can IV therapy help me?
There can be many questions about the benefits of IV therapy, find out more below or give us a call!
IV therapy is the fastest and easiest way to deliver nutrients to your body. Our IVs are made up of the highest quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to nourish and revitalize your cells. All our IVs are administered by a doctor in our comfortable and relaxing IV lounge.
IV nutrients are delivered directly to the body. IV’s bypass absorption by the gut. They provide high dose, high quality vitamins to the tissues and cells that need them the most.
Benefits of IV Therapy:
– 100% absorption
– Fast delivery
– Restore nutrient levels
– Rehydrate the tissues
– Improve energy
– Reduce stress
– Boost immunity
– Heal Injuries
– Reduce the signs of aging
– Prevent illness
Everyone can benefit from IV therapy. Whether it is to increase energy or boost the immune system there is an IV for you. IVs are also used in more serious conditions as a first line treatment for rapid recovery and support.
No, IVs are available to anyone. We have staff doctors available to do a quick intake with you before your first appointment to make sure an IV is a safe option for you.
Yes! IVs are part of your coverage for naturopathic medicine. We offer direct billing to make paying for your appointment as easy as possible.
Since IV therapy targets the cells that need it the most, many conditions can benefit from the hydrating and nutrient effects of IV therapy.
– General fatigue, low energy & stress
– Gastrointestinal disorders: celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease (Colitis, Crohn’s), SIBO, IBS, diverticulitis
– Viral infections: cold and flu, herpes, mononucleosis (EBV)
– Bacterial infections including Lyme disease
– Skin conditions: infections (staph. MRSA), eczema, psoriasis, acne, dryness, wrinkles, dark spots
– Anxiety & Depression
– Pre & Post surgery
– Dental procedures & surgery
– Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– Injuries: Acute and Chronic
– Anemia and low iron
– Asthma & Bronchitis
– Macular degeneration
– Neurodegenerative conditions: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Alzheimer’s
– Weaning off medications: SSRI’s, Benzodiazepines
– Hormone Imbalances, PMS, Menopause
– Athletic Performance